Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Calling all Family

Okay guys, here is the deal. I am trying to write a series of children's books about the nieces and nephews with all you lovely people featured. One thing the authors I meet keep telling me is write what you know and I know you guys. I do not know the nieces and nephews as well as I would like. I have my rough draft for Madelyn's story written but I am stuck so I thought I would write the rough draft of the rest of their stories first and maybe that will spark something. So, here is what I am begging for. Send me stories about the little ones and information like their favorite food, flower, genre (dinosaurs and such) so I can make a story for them, not just about them. Even if these never become popular I want to write these stories for the little ones we all love like mad. You guys will be featured eventually but I am inspired and I am running with it

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll get the stories off your blogs instead I guess.

aarastas said...

Yep, the blogs should be the best place to get stories. We'll try to put any kidsisms up that occur.

 
# Google Analytics Tracker # End Google Analytics Tracker