Sunday, October 04, 2009

Monograms



I want to see everyone's monogram. I've seen Aaron's and Sarah's but those that I haven't should post them or if you don't have one, come up with one. Here are some of mine (roughly sketched out, I need an art program to play around with textures and colors). I cant really decide on which to go with. They are all comprised of MWN. You should be able to find the MWN in all of them. Use your imagination for some.

Most of the time the MWN overlaps using lines from each other. Some are derived from Mt. Diablo, and the others from my line of work.

For all that haven't seen ours (Noah, Sarah, Aaron) here they are:



Still working on the rest of the kids.

3 comments:

Mike said...

I like Noah's.

Meghan said...

I like the mt. diablo one. I also think the foot looking one is cute, but I can't make out the MWN in that one :).

aarastas said...

So I like the feet too but they are not so easy to see. I figure it's the white space in the toes that gives us the m and w.

 
# Google Analytics Tracker # End Google Analytics Tracker