Friday, March 24, 2017

NO!  No!  It can't rain on my parade.  It will wash my painted face away.  You see I am the clown along the hiway of life called to make people happy despite my saddened face.  So please dear cloudy sky do not wash my face until I make all happy.  Walwyn Green (2004)

Parade - represents our journey through mortal lifeRain - represents our fellow men who have not yet learned to love one another - anger, dishonesty, stealing, and deceit is their way of life.  Rain on our parade is discouraging.Clowns - represent you and I.  We are called to make people happy.Cloudy Skies - represent trials, tribulations, discouragement - "nobody loves me" attitude.  There is no God.Make Those Happy - it is our duty to offer a smile, a helping hand, a shoulder to cry on, a listening ear, an encouraging word, a kind act of loveSaddened Face - painted to make us laugh through our sorrows

No comments:

 
# Google Analytics Tracker # End Google Analytics Tracker