Saturday, December 12, 2009

Photo Highlights

My camera is broken (shutter mechanism is not working). So I thought I'd post some of my favorite photos in it's memory. Some of the source photos were taken on Mom's or Matthew's camera though.
I've been experimenting with HDR photography and High Key photos. Let me know what you think.


Persimmons HDR 01
(Matthew has made an HDR with this crop that I like better)

Persimmons HDR 02

Persimmons HDR 03
Pomegranates and Ashes 01

Pomegranates and Ashes 02

Umpqua Hot Springs HDR 01

Tunnel Falls HDR 01

2 comments:

Meghan said...

I hope you can fix your camera! I love those persimmon pictues

Matthew said...

Nice Pics, good luck replacing the camera. I'll post some pics when I get home from the holidays.

 
# Google Analytics Tracker # End Google Analytics Tracker