Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tilt Shift

I gave fake tilt shift photography a try...the first 3 photos I did not take...just tried the tilt shift technique on them...The last I took from an airplane coming home from Hawaii. I think it worked the best. I'm not sure if it's my technique or my source photos or both...but I'm not all that happy with the results yet. Perhaps there's not enough blur. Anyway let me know what you think. If your wondering what tilt shift photography is google it for some good examples.




3 comments:

Meghan said...

I like the second one the best. I like how to middle buildings pop out at you. Neat!

Meghan said...

The last one does look like a miniature scene though, if wikipedia is correct in telling me that this is the objective of tilt shift photography :)!

aarastas said...

Yes...miniature is the goal. I think only the last one does that.

 
# Google Analytics Tracker # End Google Analytics Tracker